So here’s what’s fun. I went back to the first time I posted something like this and realized that the list I’ve been compiling in my head today is nearly identical to the one I wrote three and a half years ago.
Some things don’t ever change. However, I’m sure I can expand on some of them. This time I’m skipping the rhyming part.
More of my favorite things:
- Pedicures and flip flops
- Pretzel M&Ms
- Seamless harmonies woven into increasingly brilliant pieces of music
- Email chains with some of the best friends I’ve got
- My favorite koozie and the amazing friend who gave it to me
- Rolling the windows down, turning the music up, and driving far too fast
- Skyping with some of my favorite people
- Songs that make me dance every time I hear them
- The Charlie Brown Christmas tree I was given this past year
- The anticipation that comes from knowing my next half marathon is just over two months away
- Having a coworker walk in this morning and immediately hand me a bottle of the new Bud Light Platinum just because he “knew I’d like to try it.”
- David Beckham
- Smooth legs sliding into cool sheets
- My friend Alison’s three year old
- Bright colors
- Shorts and t-shirts on a run in January
- Being able to tell the days are getting longer
- When the curls actually stay in my hair
- Hot tubs
- My sisters
- That unexpected hug from a friend that lets you really know they care
These are a few of my favorite things.
Like like like.You'll have to tell me how the Platinum tastes!!
You know, I think you'd actually like it. It was sweeter than Bud Light. I wasn't a huge fan. It's one of those that I wouldn't buy on my own, but if someone handed it to me, I'd still drink it.