Edit: This is not directed at anyone in particular. If you think it’s about you, you’re probably wrong. Well, except number 4. That happened this week.
Helpful hints for dealing with Ann:
1. Do not under any circumstances assume you know why I am making a choice that I do.
2. Take what I say at face value. I’m not playing games or sending secret messages.
3. I am being direct. I am not being a jerk.
4. If you are trying to date me, do not get pissed when I tell you I can’t see you until next week since I am LEGITIMATELY busy. I’m not just fucking trying to get out of seeing you.
5. I run. A lot. This takes priority over a lot of things, sometimes over spending time with people. This will not change.
6. Most of the time when I am venting, I just need someone to listen. I don’t need a problem solver. I will solve things myself. Venting helps me.
7. Again on the dating thing, I may be a masculine chick, but for fuck’s sake, don’t make me feel like the dude in our interactions. Silent treatments make me decide to be finished. Done.
It has been a weird few days.
2. I have to tell people this all the time. If I don't care, I don't care. The boy and I have A LOT of issues with this. Ugh.3. Yep. If you can't handle it, we probably shouldn't be friends. 6. This is a man thing, I believe. It drives me crazy. Just listen, say "that sucks" and "Fuck " and I am good. Lame suggestions piss me off.The right guy is out there. You are amazing and he will find you.
Your edit made me start singing, you're so vainnnnnnnn. 🙂
E, love, this is why we ARE friends. <3Jos, Dude, so not even kidding, that song came on as I was driving to work today. I nearly snorted coffee out my nose from laughing so hard.
So, it turns out that I am WAY behind in my blog reading. But I just have to say….#3 – I have been "talked to" at work before because this is how I am. I'm still not going to change. Fuck you if you can't handle it.
Oh man do I hear you. I can't even tell you the number of times I've been spoken to about how I say things.How's about you get your fucking panties out of a twist and stop being so goddamned sensitive, how about that?
SING IT, SISTER!