Edit: This is not directed at anyone in particular. If you think it’s about you, you’re probably wrong. Well, except number 4. That happened this week.
Helpful hints for dealing with Ann:
1. Do not under any circumstances assume you know why I am making a choice that I do.
2. Take what I say at face value. I’m not playing games or sending secret messages.
3. I am being direct. I am not being a jerk.
4. If you are trying to date me, do not get pissed when I tell you I can’t see you until next week since I am LEGITIMATELY busy. I’m not just fucking trying to get out of seeing you.
5. I run. A lot. This takes priority over a lot of things, sometimes over spending time with people. This will not change.
6. Most of the time when I am venting, I just need someone to listen. I don’t need a problem solver. I will solve things myself. Venting helps me.
7. Again on the dating thing, I may be a masculine chick, but for fuck’s sake, don’t make me feel like the dude in our interactions. Silent treatments make me decide to be finished. Done.
It has been a weird few days.